CHEAP CSGO RANKED ACCOUNTS SKILLS
Cheap CSGO Ranked Accounts is a multiplayer game and you probably won’t perform well practicing just your aim and recoil. To perform well, you should start practicing:
– sense of play;
– Team plays;
I’ll try to explain some ways to practice cheap CSGO Ranked accounts, but I suggest you find other ways too …
Note: This guide is based on my knowledge of the game. I am neither a professional player nor a superior player of cheap CSGO Ranked Accounts, I am just helping beginners to improve their game.
“Aiming” is one of the most important skills in the game, because if you have a good “target”, your reaction time will be better and you will shoot more easily. So if you have a good aim, you will be able to kill your enemies more easily, preventing them from hurting you.
There are some ways to practice your aim:
– Practice on “FFA Deathmatches servers”;
– Practice “community workshop maps” in made to target the practice;
– Practice on online servers that allow “single shots”;
“Deathmatches FFA Servers”:
FFA deathmatches are different from official servers of cheap CSGO Ranked accounts. In it you can kill both your ally and your enemies, so you will kill many more people than in normal servers. Increasing your kill rate will help your target, like your reaction time.
“Community Workshop Maps”:
Knowing that the goal is important and looking to improve it, many players in the community created maps to help you practice the goal. They created maps where you will have different ways to practice your aim, including precision, reaction time, and weapon control.
“Portions that allow single shots”:
The ability to shoot “Singles” is really important to your game, because it will make you kill your enemy faster, preventing them from hurting you or your allies. Servers that allow users to play with weapons that can “kill alone” like AK-47 or Desert Eagle all the time, or servers where players spawn without a helmet, will help you a lot with this type of practice because you need to shoot in the head to kill and your brain will adjust to the fact that you will have to shoot him in the head all the time.
It should suit your team, so I suggest you use the map: aim_training_csgo (you will find it in the workshop). With this map, you can find good mouse sensitivity, training reaction time, and target. After that, you can go to a Deathmatch server or Casual server and smash some heads.
Rollback practice is really simple, you just need to login to an offline server with bots (you can kick them) and configure these options:
– mp_startmoney 16000;
– sv_cheats 1;
– mp_freezetime 0;
– sv_infinite_ammo 2;
– sv_showimpacts 1;
– mp_restartgame 1;
After that, you will need to buy a weapon to practice recoil and just shoot all the bullets at the wall (you can’t move the mouse, you just shoot).
After shooting, you will need to see the format the bullets were on the wall, and after that, it will try to shoot again, but at this point, you will move the mouse in a different way.
Example: If your weapon is going up, you will need to move your mouse down. If your weapon goes to the left, you will have to move your mouse to the right.
GAME SENSE OF CHEAP CSGO RANKED ACCOUNTS:
The meaning of the game is really important for your game and that of your teammates, because with a good sense of the game, you will know when you can rotate to help your teammate in different areas of the map, such as taking different points around the map.
To practice your “Game Sense” you should see many “demos” and take a look at:
– Points/positions to keep as CT;
– Stains to take a look before rushing as T;
– Learn the time to run as CT or T;
– Learn the map points to make fast rainfall like CT or T;
– Learn to work with the advantage (when your team has 1 ~ 4 more alive players);
To practice it, you only have to watch games, see what professional players do, and try to copy it into your game. If you see that it is working, you can save it in your arsenal, if it is not good, keep practicing your other skills and try again later.
TEAM PLAYS OF CHEAP CSGO RANKED ACCOUNTS:
Note: This section will only work if you have friends to practice, if you don’t have it it will be useless …
Team play is really useful if you have a friend to practice tricks.
Here are some types of tricks you can practice with your friends to put your enemies at their worst:
– Blink on your friend’s back allowing him to kill your enemies;
– Running with two or more teammates;
– Supporting your teammates with flashes, smoke or covering an area;
These kinds of plays are really important in getting kills and rounds. It will be easier for you to kill your enemy where he is not waiting for you, so I will tell you only 2 examples of tricks:
– Boost in the short on de_dust2, up to the awning on the top kill the low darkness;
– Push the trash into the short just after spawning, towards the ct, speed up the short and make the T look to the middle or with knives/guns in hand.
There are thousands of tricks, too, you and your friends can create your own tricks.
Here’s a video featuring “Sean ‘sean @ res’ Gares” (former Cloud9 IGL) showing off some team plays on T-Side on Dust2.
FLASHES, SMOKES, AND MOLOTOVS:
Knowing the pixels to make good flashes, fumes, and Molotov is really useful, because with it you will be able to hold a bomb, like a rush, and make the bomb easier.
– Sparkles: It is important to know how to use it when you are running/holding a bomb. When you rush, it is important to know good flashes because the enemy will be forced to hide, giving you time to take your position. To hold the bomb, flash is useful because it can knock your enemy back, giving you time to take a good position and time to wait for team rotation.
Note: Sparkles are best when you know the walls to launch them, causing them to hit in front of your enemy, not giving them time to look away and be flashed hard.
– Smoke: they are really important in the rush and withholding, because it will give you a space where your enemy will not see you. If you hold a bomb and smoke in a position where your enemy will pass, it will probably stop the rush and give you time for rotation. Like T, if you smoke a familiar spot, it will sometimes cause the CT to change its position, so you can kill him off guard, sometimes giving you the bomb site for free.
– Molotovs: They are important to maintain the rush, because the enemy will not run through it, also, it can make your enemy change his position, so you can take him off guard.
There are many videos on YouTube that teach some tricks / cheat smoke.
Follow us on below handles for more updates:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beingsmurf/ .
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beingsmurf/ .